This is regarding a job opportunity with one of the leadingUS Financial industry
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities
1. Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
2. Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
3. Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
4. Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
5. Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
6. Solving problems, reacting quickly to reduce risk of data loss while limiting disruption to expected business activities.
7. Identifying, designing, and implementing Data Loss Prevention (DLP) indicators, incorporating business, regulatory, and privacy requirements while ensuring platform stability.
8. Defining and refining the process to regularly develop and deploy DLP indicators (DLP Policies and Splunk Analytics) to production, while ensuring all required controls such as: requirements management, change management, traceability, code and test reviews, testing, rollback for every change, and segregation of duties.
9. Providing support to the lines of business and Cyber Operations reporting on DLP control coverage and effectiveness, and assisting with acceptance of control enhancements
10. Leading data loss incident response, risk reviews, and vulnerability assessments
Hosting workshops to identify threats and control gaps, demonstrate new DLP tools and techniques, and to develop appropriate triage procedures
11. Tuning indicators, reducing noise for the Cyber Operations team and supporting their goals for efficient and effective risk mitigation
12. Understanding and recommending risk-prioritized uplifts in DLP, Splunk, and Big Data analytics to achieve the highest possible DLP risk mitigation
13. Develop scripts, tools, and applications to automate manual operational tasks and to monitor and report on platform, rule, and control performance, coverage and effectiveness
Interested candidates please share updates resume to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time